Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley juliet sunglasses As to hear their

The purpose is only one long days companies increased gradually in the world to send or not to do must be the best, I Xiaotian been thinking.
Listening to the the nfl words, we did not speak,oakley juliet sunglasses, may have pondered the words of the nfl!
Zhang Xiaohe last could not help but stand up and said: would never dare say anything, but please do not insult our expertise, the first not so much the content of Mr. Long is a serious read, commercial art, you say I've never heard anybody about, I learn the things which are never mentioned it,fake oakley sunglasses, I believe you sit professionals can do for me card, Mr Mister Mr. Yue Hanlao two previously worked in the United States, do not know the two gentlemen hearing say no? The two men watched the nfl one with Zhang Xiaohe are reluctantly shook his head.
Body Zhou Jiehui afraid of The nfl angry temper his Zhangxiao He too understood that people are over 30 years of age, but this work is not for turning, rash, has always been blunt straight language, what to say, and good ability is strong enough, busy said: Zhangxiao He whispered a sentence Zhoujie Hui would like to lesson two, nfl nothing more to give up the Road: my thoughts, As to hear their, now can not accept with you, even if you do not understand, I will let you slowly understand, so you we make a bet how?
We feel more and more the new boss too strange, one would say they do not understand the words, now you want to bet, how to figure out the nfl's mind in the end what.
nfl the sound of laughter and said: do you think the best program to make money fast, I can only give you three months time, this time you can be any play, or you can not come to work, invest the money to go on, give me at least earn more than five times back, if not earn so much, then even if you lose, no comment? Lost, of course, later to listen to me, I won this plan I will allow, and each of you twice the length of salary, this condition is satisfied enough that you are a team, do not need to discuss it. looked at the following various whispering like the last, all eyes are on the the Young Qianer body.
Then Yang Qianer or stood up

No comments:

Post a Comment